Our company that has been around for over 35 years is looking to expand. We are currently filling positions in the towns listed above and more. Talk to a manager about working in a location closest to you, possibility to work remotely.
Looking to fill positions right away:
Our openings are for entry level customer sales & service positions. The work involves fun, laidback presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or done virtually. Our products are made in USA, super high quality, easy-to-explain, and guaranteed forever so our customers love them. There's no knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. There is no cost to start working or any upfront fees. Student representatives can be themselves and not worry about being an aggressive salesperson.
Flexible schedules and paid weekly:
The pay starts at $17.50 base-appt. Let me be clear on this point: that is a flat rate, not based on sales or commissions. Some conditions apply. Hours are 100% flexible: days/evenings/weekends/part time/and more. Talk to the manager about your ideal schedule.
Who can do well in this role:
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine. For example:
- Customer service or sales (if you can deal with the general public, you're going to love working with our customers. )
- Hostess or a server (or other restaurant work, for that matter.)
- Call center or done telemarketing (which, by the way, we DON'T do.)
- A business role as an administrative assistant or office manager (though don't worry - we won't ask you to manage your fellow sales reps!)
- Public relations or advertising (not that you need it, but this kind of experience can definitely help when talking to our customers)
- Cashier or in any kind of retail position (again our customers are WAY more fun than the people you bump into in a regular store)
Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was remote work, office work, an internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
If you are a student looking to work around an internship or just need a flexible schedule our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
Once we receive your application a staff member will send you a text about setting up an interview with a manager. We text all of our applicants because everyone always has their phone on them and texting is the fastest and easiest way to get a hold of people.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers