compensation: Pay starting at $13.00 to $16.00/hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Greene Manufacturing, Inc.
Are you seeking long-term career opportunities? Greene Manufacturing is recruiting highly motivated individuals! GMI is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial and technical furniture for schools and industry. Our vast product line-up ranges from work benches and storage cabinets to welding lab and computer furniture and are manufactured using state of the art equipment and materials.
GMI is seeking a reliable and dedicated candidate to fill a full-time office assistant position with excellent business skills & customer service experience. Qualified applicants must obtain a positive outlook, are quick learners, and are goal-oriented with a desire to succeed. We provide on-the-job training to ensure your success on our team!
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is capable of performing a wide range of duties including but not limited to the following:
• Provide admin support to the purchasing and accounting team as needed.
• Answering phones, sending email correspondence, sending/receiving faxes, filing both hard copy and electronic documents.
• Assist with our accounts payable and enter invoices for orders and verify packing slip and purchase order back up is received.
• Assist purchasing with order requests and follow up with supplier's for acknowledgements of updated pricing and expected delivery.
• Maintain and update customer/vendor files including credit/tax information.
• Maintain current customer and vendor contact information in EPR/Accounting Software.
• Assist Programming/Design department in entering product information and compiling work orders for production floor.
• Assist with other requests as needed throughout the office.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive, outgoing, team-oriented, professional attitude.
• Capable of wearing several hats at once with a skill for multi-tasking and problem solving.
• Strong business writing / telephone communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Fluent in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.